Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Believe me, because I believe in you...

I wonder if you think of me just as much as I think of you? Do you take time out of your day just to wonder what I had experienced during the day? I wonder if I told you how many times I dreamed of you day and night...how many times I watched you walk towards me, embrace me deeply and kiss me passionately never to let me go and always keeping me so close to you that I would never leave.

This poem came from the top of my heart. Everything had flowed smoothly, from my interaction with you and my initial meeting with you. I could have asked for just a little more, but I didn't want to be overwhelmed with the initial processing of newly "in interest" time. I bypassed you for awhile, because my eyes and my mind was dimly lit on one, but our time together shortly phased out. I wasn't broken from our departure, in fact I was assured that I learned a powerful lesson from our brief link up. I know what I want. I am learning what I desire and deserve regarding a relationship and overall experience with my prospective mate, and so these journeys in the realm of longing and love continues. I will not stop just because he no longer suited me. I will not falter in my quest on experiencing a true love.

So do I fantasize about you? Do you become a pending dream that's never ending, because I don't want to let you go just yet. If I break this dream then nothing will make sense and all that I loved for and wanted for will cease to exist...

I don't know what it is about you that allows me to feel the need to pursue you, but I'm wanting you, but I can tell that there's something in your eyes that tells me you can't ever belong to me and I'm needing to know why...but it's within this mystery that I wanted to know. I want to be wrong, but am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...