Sunday, December 13, 2015

It's within the delivery the full circle of a message is understood: The Gift of Love

The remedy of sending love and light is the medicinal cure for becoming emotional aware and acceptant of the ability to claim peace and love within your inner circle. It has the ability to extend outwards and in it's expansion it has healed many broken hearts, gray areas of the heart and simply allowed whatever was not being spoken to be realized and released. 

By expressing love more openly, and cultivating friendships, business relationships, work relationships and your love relationships in a way thats receptive of giving and receiving positive interactions all detailing the different ways love benefits and centers all beginning and endings of any relationship. 


I realized love is not to be strangled. It's not to be mixed up with an assortment of many emotions filtering throughout your experience. Communication is to be valued and built on and remains key. Positive reinforcement and validity in ones thoughts helps filter an experience to the best of one's knowledge. The acceptance of life being viewed in high points or a low life point is an experience, but it's a temporary moment that will soon bypass our mind. 

The moment that is guaranteed and valued within this life experience is the present moment, and within the present moment I am  choosing not to cloud up my visual, but to continue to enhance my experiences everyday and sail right on along with the wind! 


My main hope for my current life swing within my ever developing and blooming love, remains with opening my world and exploring the depths of my love, alongside with learning how to ask for love, receive love and understand that love is everywhere and no longer an experience at whole but individualized, but know that each moment in love is a moment well lived.



So I let go doubts, frustrations and negative thoughts that have mentally paralyzed me from bypassing the heart to heart moments that I assumed would cripple me...I am strong in defeat and even stronger in triumph, but regardless of any which of the way I fear nothing will get in the way of a contented heart. 

So I am claiming each experience to be a life lesson and blessing in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...