Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Distant memory: Thought I knew!





I want to ask a few questions about us, but I dare not inquire. I want to open my eyes up towards you and tell you all my truths, but I will never press forward because we no longer matter. Who would have thought that my love for you has been silenced and put away? Who would have thought that I would no longer share in the triumph and adventures that we had once had when the nights get lonely and I want to cling to you rather than my pillow I always think back to the day when we just couldn’t keep away from another?

Our interactions today are muted, I don’t even know who you are anymore. Our bodies have been disconnected and my mind is long gone from loving you. I physically miss you and I was wondering when I would be able to let you go entirely. My thoughts on moving forward with others continue to center solely on physical interactions, drizzled with a little romantic dots here and there. I’m not asking for much, but then again I’m expecting the world. So I am currently in space whereas I have left, but there are times when I want t to revisit and stay…but I know I can’t and don’t so I let it be.
So I am channeling my most inner will power to continue to remain optimistic and open to the world of like, loving and enjoyment. I have decided to venture out and put my interest levels out into the universe and gather each experience with grace, curiosity, and guidance.

My memory of you occurred this morning at the earliest of the day. I missed you and the scent of you enveloped my entire essence. It was then that I realized that it was never you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...