Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Carpe Diem In the Name of L.O.V.E



Without a shadow of doubt our bodies created this fairytale like world whereas love never falters, disappointment never begins and the emotional connection ceases to end. Whatever troubled me stood no ground in your presence, it's as if everything melted away. Your full stance and calming soul blanketed me and I feared no more. Years later you would wonder why this connection ran deeply so, or why there was never anything as riveting and diverting of my attention span as when you are within my visual field. I have a preference, but I dare not say it...once I breathe the dragon of my volcanic love things will fail to remain the same. This may be an emotional upset or even an appeal to my sensibilities in life, but I'd be damned if I wouldn't admit that I had fallen and this time I don't ever want to get up.




I want you right there beside me paining from pleasure and broken passion; only to revel in the thought of eternal bliss and sunshine.


Roses and daffodils and sunflowers, green lawns and blue skies and great plains and escapes. As easy as that flowed off my already passion swollen tongue (writhed with taste of you)I continue to speak and pressingly so even in the midst of it all. Cease the day they say...but I want to capture you. Our bodies reach for one another, our kisses intensify and fingertip strokes form into deep massages to endearing pulls.


That magic is addictive

 Stirs me
 Pulls me 
 Deeper
 Into you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...