Summer Thoughts - I dreamed of today and it's present moment.

I resisted the urge to dredge up memories from yesterday in this present moment. Although in the back of my mind I was thinking about bring up my many life plights with you, but I didn’t. I allowed the moment to happen and when it happened everything I ever wanted to experience with you came at an ease and as natural as possible.

Something I continue to learn is about the art of being in the moment and being absolutely still within the moment to realize that what is before me is everything I will ever want and need. I spend too much time looking at past mistakes, and marking out what my future could possibly look like if only I avoid certain places, people and things. When we are so engulfed in the future from past slights and hurts absolutely forget what is in front of us. Today I didn’t forget, I absolutely indulged myself in the moment of his existence. I drowned in his physical self and imprinted his body to mine.



Our eyes connected and it’s as if we read each other’s minds. Within the stillness I saw peace, hope and a lifetime of an unselfish love.

I am happily content when I fear nothing, I don’t wonder too much and I long to maintain the moments. My moment with you encompassed so much emotional feelings and fears of simply being myself that I did not allow anything to change it. I allowed my temperament to be determined by the mood, and as the mood was set I basked in it.


















Celebrating 33 years of life has brought me joyous faith and the belief in all that is unseen.











The long term…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unthinkable: I'm losing Myself...

I have Arrived: Love Lives Here!

Life and the heart of it all: She rises