Monday, July 14, 2014

You...




"There is nothing that will keep the wandering mind and heart away from seeking satisfaction and true love. The thrill of securing that undeniable love can cause one to search a lifetime for the sensations of wholeness." 




As I came home from work today all I wanted to do was cook dinner, pour a glass of wine or chocolate milk. Start the shower and wash away the days work smells and office reminders all away. As I step out of the shower all I can see is my drying towel and my comfortable house clothes alongside with you…

This is a time when missing someone invades your mind so vividly that daily interactions transition into long waited for adventures with you. I see the comforts of home with you, and I am not entirely sure if it’s a simple comfort or if it’s just me wanting more from my moments in life in a temporary since. Could I possibly keep up the role of girlfriend, fiancĂ©e’, wife, mother and retain the friendship? Or could I possibly be his fantasy girl arriving and leaving as I pleased. Retaining the idea of a friendship, partnership and romantic life in the span of many travels and trips together, as we separate from one another in unison.

There is so much that is factoring in my life at this time. It could be simple ageism, hormonal influx’s and changes or simply life guiding to possibly the happiness I always new that could exist between two loving hearts who never faded away from one another. Two hearts that would like to explore and venture out in the world with one another together.


My fears and doubt continue to lead me forwards and backwards but yet what has swayed me to stay is you…







No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...