Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Making The Best of It: The Point of it all


Within transitional phases you deal with an assortment of different relationships, and within each relationship you begin to realize the different mannerisms that you accustom yourself to. Nothing will ever be the same once a change has taken place, and it’s about learning how to deal with the noticeable change and prepare yourself to go further in life. It’s within the discomfort that you find strength, and within your strength you find solace and within the quiet time your mind is destined to expand just a little more, and so I have reached another pivotal point within my journey. I disregarded what I could have done to respond with what I was feeling should have been done and if I am at fault for responding intuitively I will take oneness for it, but I will not say I would take it back. This is just another phase in my life where I am forced to choose between comforts or discomfort and I trust my instincts and my life objectives and reasoning’s as to why…


I would go on past behaviors and thoughts associated with these previous experiences to presently come to a point where I would be able to make a faux assumption of an experience. This learned behavior has become my synopsis of sorts. I have gathered enough information based on experience to know that well life is whatever you make it, and there is so much more life to live and experience.
Each day I come home after a busy day of work and I try not to forget the way the world is swaying, and although I swayed with the world many of times, I can’t help but wonder about this last sway with the world my body has decided to think against. I no longer want to ease within the waves of life, I want to create a ripple of defined passion that propels me forward as never before. I want to create a burst of energy within my heart and world that has never before been experienced by me before.



So as my body eases into warrior 1 and then transitions into warrior 2 to then focus on centering my mind and heart on lowering my body onto my mat I then cleanse my soul and heart of angered moments and conflicting times within. I have decided that times may be rough but they are times I am creating on a daily basis and living with a new found inner ease within the universal pull un-compromised

I trust in the best-kept secret of the unknown and my faith lies in the ability to believe.

I am moved.




                                                                   I am unmoved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...