Sunday, December 10, 2017

Carnal Instincts: The Passion within exists

I have collapsed into the natural rhythm of answering a want, need and desire. Come to find out, this want, need and desire is a packaged deal. This want, need and desire have occupied my days and night’s, and this want, need and desire is not a representative at all. This want need and desires are the REAL deal; which has created a duality of emotions and thoughts to start running into one another becoming unnerving and exiting at the same time.

My objective as always is to put my needs first and to take in consideration nothing outside of self when it comes to the physical craving of my carnal instincts, but when my mind is seduced to the point of no comparison and return!

Oh Boy!!



Well I am giving into the mind seduction, which is creating a tidal wave of emotional openness and being receptive to new happenings…and I’m readily writing about this occurrence, which is literally in the melting pot of my current life status and situation. My thoughts have cooled and calmed and are entirely rational in regards to the belief set of the universal pull and the belief of kismet.

I breathe in a breath of awareness and within being aware I have grown fonder of the chemical conception of a winter’s fresh start pressing on the eve and day of a new year.


How cool is “He” V.E.R.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...