Monday, December 4, 2017

It was ALL a Dream : Fade To Black


I clasped the phone a little tighter. I allowed the conversation to linger just a little longer. I was seething with a rhythmic passion, as I imagined you beside me as you dipped your head a little closer. I closed my eyes and leaned into you a little more wanting your lip moisture more than ever, as the conversation continued my face began to become flush, my breathing was sensually labored and my legs began to outstretch and beg to be touched, centered and spread widely apart. I was aching for your touch as I cradled the phone to my ear a little tighter my fantasy was beginning to take flight until his tone stunted my world.









The more he spoke directly into the phone the more my passion bubble popped. I started seeing him in another light, and well understanding and adhering to an individuals daily planning can tame heightened passions just so far, and well my passion meter was writhing with doubt and defeat.






It was like cold water showered evenly on my head. I wasn’t entirely prepared, but then I began expecting the conditions that would come from steaming hot to artic blasted cold. I turned within myself and soothed the defeated lover’s heart. I would not take on the responsibility of feeling like I lost on a sensual moment, I was well prepared and in actuality the ball was no longer in my court. I had made my moves well in advance like a skilled solider ready for battle, but this battle ended before it even started.



The in and out of his fading voice was becoming entirely distant and unrecognizable. An exchange of evening pleasantries completed the distanced good night and good bye. The cool night’s air filtered into the room; I fully rested my body on the bed and stared aimlessly at the ceiling.


Fade to Black-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...