Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Transitioning the Mind, Body and Soul!

So I asked myself this today as I lay quietly in my apartment, "where are you going?". I asked myself this question, because I know the signs of self change and transition. I can quiet the mind with simple niceties as continued hang outs with family and friends, and the lackadaisical short lived romance spurts. My body at times can become defiant and even rebellious in nature towards some of the non decisions I have made, however, my body soon conforms and turns what was not expected or normal into normalcy. The restlessness of my spirit remains prominent, and each day becomes a shoulder load of confusion. Sleepless nights and doldrums of days lead me to want a resolution for the problems that lead me to reevaluate and filter out the true meanings of my discontent.
I am currently at place where my mind, body and soul are aligned together.Some people would say that is a blessing of sorts, but when one doesn't necessarily want to face change, it can become a hardship of sorts. No longer thinking as separate entities, but as one major source in my life path and goals; Some could say this is a personal wake up call or recognition to indeed change, but it's not so easily completed as stated.
I recall a time where responsibilities were easily shirked, and simply changing your life path and calling was easily completed as creating a new profile or changing a screen name. Reality never truly sunk in, and even when it did finally submerge you, it never sunk in so deep.
My black cloud or shadowy figure is adulthood. My continued experiences and changes in life. Currently, I am no longer content with my career choice. I have worked in Social Services for approximately nine years. Reaching personal goals and milestones have afforded me numerous personal experiences and employment satisfaction, however, I still look into the mirror of my mind and search for answers. Repeatedly I say to myself "Is this all" An ill feeling and sensation passes over my mind, body and soul completely. Uniting the three on a front to save ME.



Life Lesson Three:
When turmoil sets in, one must maintain control and alertness at all times. Never fearing a demise or downfall, but an opening to a new ideal. I face these challenges, by exploring my life's questions and answering them as much as possible. With transition comes inspiration, and with inspiration comes creativity. A change is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...