Friday, June 4, 2010

Shall we say new start....

After a rocky series of interesting relationships, all which have not ended necessarily on the best of terms; I have finally been able to free myself of the doldrums of unease and misinterest and have occupied my attention with someone of interest.
Lets just say that I have caught that teeny bopper crushing grooving all is good feeling. I have upgraded the waredrobe, and hairstyles and bumped into my simply delightful, oh ecastical me. I blush and smile and innocently giggle knowing I am bad......
"Is It The Way....." as Jill Scott would like to say! I have no idea, nor do I have control over the many emotions and feelings I am experiencing and expressing all in once. When one comes from a tumultous time and romantic experience, you tend to think that it will take sometime before you are healed and ready to get back on that romantic horse. Well this horse is HEALED and ready to stride ahead.
I do wonder at times if Cupid was a sucker, or the smartest person in the History of mankind. I say this because Cupid continued to throw arrows at unsusptecting people, they didn't know what the hell hit them, all they knew was that they felt, cared and loved someone else. Being struck innocently by something which pushes forth such strong and intense feelings. A sucker for love I would say, Cupid wanted to see everyone happy, but Cupid did not provide the main ingredient for longevity. A smart man Cupid was. Although he nipped you with the LOVE bud, he did not guarantee longevity or for that matter eternal love. So with all that being said, we all are our own Cupids aimlessly throwing our love arrows out and at any and everyone who will recieve it, but we take out responsibilty for our own happiness by watering the love and watching it grow and build with whomever we decide to continue to love with. I like that.....
As an old heart skin shades (something I totally believe), a new skin covers the old skin, but this skin is vibrant in color, thicker in feelings and understands all past skins failings, issues and hurt lovedm lovers and experiences with love. All in all, my hearts skins has survived the test of time and many many stories, but I still smile and beat that red beat for love. I fear no hurt, for I know hurt and invite that bitch on in!


Lesson Four: Learn to Love and Let Go.

Embrace the new. Toss out the old. Never forget that you decrease at least five years off your age when you love hard. You decrease ten years off your age when you let go. Learning that love is amazing and a powerful experience, but not everyone is deserving of your love. Guard and hold your love carefully. Inspire to increase your love with each and ever experience. Should that person not match up to your love, then love doesn't live there anymore for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...