Sunday, July 14, 2013

If only...

There is a space that exist between only you and yourself. Within this space I can not receive you. You will not move forward or backwards within this space, but remain implanted in the middle of your existence. I can continue to dream about just exactly who you are and will be, but the memory will never remain. 

I stumble on doubt and misconceptions, years of misdirection and no communication...but within this space within would all the doubt end?

No longer troubled about digging deep within your existence and finally finding peace within your space. 

I exist. You exist. We remain...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...