Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Acting the way I want to feel



To feel your welcoming kiss or the tightened embrace from your arms cinched tightly around my waist as I look directly back at you and then upwards towards the caption-less skies. The limits are never ending and the perks are unlimited.



I am embracing love as never before. So many times I have embraced negative people with their negative feelings and emotionally draining and gut wrenching lives, but yet my life never even mirrored their very own nightmares, but I was soon quickly captured in an unplanned reckless dream. So as easily as I practiced melancholy or silently slipped into the emotional vacuums of others, the forgotten idea of creating my own destiny and living my best life yet was placed on hold.

As I allowed my emotional being to be challenged and even simply pressed open by the impressions of others, the dream of simply existing in this chaotic world was being smothered, until the saying "Act the way I want to feel" literally swept me away and challenged my very own essence.

Love is what guided us
Love is what we always need
Love will set the chained souls free
Love will be love when unloved
Love is the highest Love

So when I surrounded myself by positive thoughts and feelings I slowly embarked on freeing my emotionally frayed soul. I was dented and maybe even bruised, but love allowed me to act in a way that bought it full circle and back to me. Love eased any pain, doubt and frustrations and the ability to see a challenge as a life plan and a lesson afforded me clearer vision, controlled responses and a calmness like no other.

So in acting the way I want to feel I will say I am going to be acting responsibly. I am going to be acting deeply and passionately and ever present as before. I am going to act as if this moment was the only time we had to spend, so I would value and utilize each second wisely. Im going to be acting as deserving of the romance, passion and love befitting of a soul mate wishing to reconnect with her destined and to be desired for other. I am going to act as if words don't hurt and cut so deeply, a chink in the armor...sure...but a life crumbling and world straddling moment...NOPE!

                             Mission love and being responsible for acting the way I want to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...