Sunday, March 27, 2016

Should I allow myself to dip my heart or dunk it: Sea of Love


He is swimming in his newly expressed emotions. 

I should make an exception to all your missed attempts, endless stories and loveless lines. I should revisit this situation again?

But yet as I stood seated across from you and allowed my ears to open up to your love stoned words I'm assuming was supposed to excite me and allow me the closure needed to give you the answer you so desperately wanted to hear. An instant response in favor of acceptance of you presently and to forget everything you showed me prior to now…

Listening to everything you put before me and turning over that new stone I guess I allowed myself to accept you for the moment that we presently was in and sail away, sail away…but yet you  received the green light from me and have gone back into the shallow depths of inconsistency.

I tell you these emotional moments can crumble some, cripple most and literally bring to mind the "Fuck this I’m dating my damn self-moments", but yet I remain optimistic to an undeniable experience, a moment in time where I don’t have to question someone's move. A moment where you speak your truth into fruition and you are inclusive of your partner in the involvement of your daily interactions. I just want to feel included within your life. As light as that sentence appears to be it holds a lot of weight in the realm of the dating and relationships I have experienced.

So if this is a blast from the past, should I pay you any mind or any attention or should I dive right into the idea of experiencing a relationship in unison and mutually exploring a shared life together?
Daring to dream or dishonoring a dream?


At this moment I can’t determine, and I am not entirely sure if I want this go any further then where it’s at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...