Monday, July 30, 2012

A silent love is a lost love........

Time has elapsed into a defining act and decision






A silent love is a lost love.

Feelings and emotions all drawn into the mix of a surface relationship can only sustain the liquid mixture for just long. Reality seeped. I began to think to myself why does it matter to me in regards to you? Why do I care so much about you, when the majority of the time I feel as if it’s expressed one sided……but then I realized I never had you. I had devoured you as sensually and sexually fulfilling to both of our appetites. I allowed the sheets and nights air to imprison our passion for that moment only. The echo of nothingness and no further swallowed me whole.

The battle that is waging within me is truth, light and wholeness. I can’t survive as half of a person or half of me. Can’t sustain myself no longer; a flood of information afforded me that almost instant push and dive from my lover’s cliff. A suicide of the hearts mission, and so I marched forward and pushed away. No turning back they say.

Poetry to my eyes, resolve to my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...