Monday, November 25, 2013

Clearing out another year, and so it begins

My year was a tumultuous one, filled with heart ache and personal triumphs. So many changes that has literally left me gasping for air, but yet I stand. 
A stance garnered by failure, disappointment and misconceptions. A heart left to plunge deeper into the depths of self imposed solace, because no one has calmed my inner storm. Are they to rescue me? What exactly am I looking for...
As my favorite holiday starts to set the stage for upcoming New Year, so will I set a standard for betterment of self and more. 
Although I am licking my self inflicted love wounds, I haven't entirely settled as of yet. 
I look to the sky and all the stars above and I know that everything will be ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me...

Listening to your stories of frustration or you making your best attempts at correcting past and present behaviors, or even rewriting your r...